Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Testimonials

Thank you for your guidance, you give women the ability to have the birth of their dreams
Cindy (midwife)

The Birth Beyond Fear "angel" Your experience is amazing, the program allowed me to look forward to having a wonderful birth experience enabling me to believe that I could do anything. Continue to keep the "normal" births numbers coming!!
Kylie (midwife)

Thank you so much for the Birth Beyond Fear program, I truly believe it was benefical in preparing me mentally and emotionally for labour and birth. I whole experience was so incredible and I feel blessed it went so smoothly. Our session definitely allowed me to go with whatever my labour involved. I also found I was able to focus and turn inwards throughout it all. It was amazing!
Belinda (midwife)

Thank you so much for all your kind help you gave us throughout out pregnancy in  preparation for the birth of our gorgeous son. Everything went really really well which we feel is in a great part due to the support and preparation that you were able to help us with. I know for sure that the Birth Beyond Fear CD I listened to throughout the pregnancy really empowered me to trust myself and my body to birth our son naturally, as we both wanted.
Leesa

I believe the session I had with you and the CD's had a very positive effect on me and our baby. He is very a beautiful and calm baby, we constantly receive comments on how contented he is. I  believe your program helped both he and I through our long labour.
Fleur

Thank you so much for your CD. I listened to it every day and found it much better then my previous hypnosis CD. I had our beautiful girl after a 2 hour labour.
Francis

Thank you so much for the Birth Beyond Fear program . I really felt it helped me cope for so long at home during the first stage of my labour and enabled me to stay calm and accept by birth journey as it unfolded.
Monica (midwife)

Well our little bundle arrived on the 4 May and was born at home in the birth pool, I can only describe it as perfect. I don't remember using any keywords or mantras from the CD but feel sure that it played a huge part and a positive part to my labour. I felt natural, unafraid and confident in my ability to birth our baby without any pharmacological pain relief. I am sure that my birth experience will enrich my midwifery practice hugely. Thank you for offering the Birth Beyond Fear program, for putting your time and love into making my experience so rich and rewarding. I feel ten feet tall, bulletproof and amazing. Childbirth for me was a life changing positive event. 
Melissa (midwife)







No comments: